Kerrigan, O’Malley & Bailey Insurance Agency will help you protect your Massachusetts Restaurant from financial loss. Every restaurant is unique. Consequently, the insurance coverage protecting your restaurant business should be unique, too.
Kerrigan, O’Malley & Bailey Insurance Agency can compile a insurance policy to cover:
- Restaurant with no sales of alcoholic beverages
- Restaurant with gross sales of alcoholic beverages
- Take out restaurants with no table service
- Bakery, bagel or donut shop – baking and frying
- Pizza Shops
- Refreshment stands
- Sandwich shops
Some exposures are easy to locate then again, the rest take time and attention. For instance, how do you figure out the possible harm due to an interruption of business, and how is that information appropriately connected to the coverage provided by the restaurant insurance policy? If outside electricity fails, what harm can that cause and to what extent can that probable financial loss be protected? Is your food covered for spoilage? Do you have sufficient coverage for a liquor liability claim? Are you appropriately protected from claims arising from a delivery of foodstuff?
The most general choices of Kerrigan, O’Malley & Bailey Insurance Agency’s inexpensive restaurant insurance offered incorporate :
- Clinton MA Property Insurance – Protects your property in occurrence of fire or further events. It may not cover natural disasters, such as floods or earthquakes. If you retain any kind of mortgage on your business and/or equipment, therefore you must include a premises insurance policy.
- Clinton MA General Liability Insurance– This is the umbrella policy that protects you in the event someone slips and falls in your restaurant, gets ill after consumption there (whether it was your fault or not). This is a essential have in today’s sometime sue-happy world.
- Clinton MA Liquor Liability Insurance – Most states demand that any restauraunt holding a liquor certificate hold liquor liability as part of their insurance. It will help guard you if a customer has too much to drink and drives and hurts themselves or someone as well.
- Clinton MA Commercial Auto Liability Insurance – If you have a business automobile, this is a beneficial insurance to have. It may be covered in your general liability, but always verify with our insurance broker first.
- Clinton MA Workers Compensation Insurance – Protects you if an employee is hurt at work. Most states necessitate that every one employers have some type of workers’ comp.
Due to Kerrigan, O’Malley & Bailey Insurance Agency’s Exclusive Packages, We Supply (cost/coverage) combination for your restaurant’s property, and casualty insurance needs. A qualified staff, who understands the problems of managing a restaurant and the coverages needed to insure your business. Exceptional service geared to deliver results with no delay. A customized insurance program to meet your specific property and exposures, at a cost you can afford.
For additional information on getting Restaurant Insurance get in touch with, Kerrigan, O’Malley & Bailey Insurance Agency at 978-365-2302 or fill out our internet form above for your FREE Restaurant Insurance Quote today.